CLAIMING A MOTORCYCLE PERSONAL INJURY
Motorcycle accidents happen frequently due to the vulnerability of motorcycles themselves. Motorcycle riders are at greater risk because of their comparatively smaller size and the limited visibility of motorcycles in general.
75% of motorcycle accidents involve a passenger, whereas the other 25% involve a single rider. 60% of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle, which is oftentimes a car. As a victim of these types of accidents, it is crucial for you to secure your rights and call our motorcycle accident lawyers in Mesa today.
HOW TO GET COMPENSATED IN A MOTORCYCLE INJURY
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
- Head on Collision
- Loss of Control
- Ejection of a Passenger
- Collision with Another Vehicle
- Collision with Stationary Objects
Types of Injuries
- Broken Limb
- Loss of Limb or Dismemberment
- Permanent Scarring
- Head Trauma or Injury
- Spinal Cord Trauma or Injury
- Internal Bleeding
- Road Rash
Expenses After a Mesa Motorcycle Accident
- Medical Expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost Wages
- Vehicle Replacement Costs
- Pain and Suffering
You did not choose to be seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, but you do have a choice in how to respond. Don’t let yourself become a victim all over again.
Words From Our Clients
Mr. Cluff has been my exclusive legal representative for the last several years. His professionalism, sound strategies, and negotiating skills are unmatched. Though these are hard times economically, Mr. Cluff has been an immense help in allowing me to retain my businesses and my customer base. This would have been impossible without his help, advice, and direction. I will always use Mr. Brigham Cluff as my representative in all legal matters.SCOTT D.
I would highly recommend Brig for legal representation. He represented us in a case that seemed like David vs. Goliath. It was very paperwork and motion intensive, and Brig handled everything very professionally and was always on task. He was fantastic representing us in the courtroom and was very prepared. He always responded to us quickly and professionally, made good arguments, and we would absolutely use him again in the future.RACHAEL E.